Saturday, December 14, 2013

Attn Courtney

K, it's at the point where the art pages and recent stuff need to go in and if I do it from here it's not going to be in the right order. So, if before you do the edits I've made notes for in the blogs themselves you would add in this order (so that what I list last will be the first blog, jsut do them as they're listed - once you add these, all the blogs we need in here will be up and we can edit from there - I'm trying ot make it so we don't have to re-arrange but so many because god help us trying to do that

SO:

1. Anjeanette Illustration (on art page)

2. I haven't slept since I got to Nashville (with Eric Mellencamp and Cameron Bentley) - embed video from my YouTube then link to the blog it's in at Outlaw Mag

2. Drawings (on art page)\

THEN IF YOU WOULD MOVE THE WITH JB BEVERLEY BLOG HERE FROM THE BOTTOM

3. Jesco White

4. Tales from the Holler (on art page)

THEN IF YOU WOULD MOVE THE WITH THE GODDAMN GALLOWS BLOG HERE FROM THE BOTTOM (I promise these are the only 2 I'll ask you to move sorry about that)

5. Wes Freed

6. Lonesome Liz as Faust (on art page)

Then, go to the blog post list on the Outlaw Arts Page and add the recent stuff so it's at the top of the blog:

7.  With Owen Mays and the 80 Proof Boys

8. Copy the blog 'Photos from yesterday's photo shoot' and title it 'photos by Sydney Tyler Lofton

9. Muddy Roots blog

10. Combine the 2 blogs 'Coco Paco Americana Showcase' and 'Photos from AMA Showcase at the Rutledge' and title the blog 'AMA Showcase, The Rutledge, Nashville

11. Shows with Shooter Jennings etc blog

12. The Band of Lost Souls at The End

ADD THESE IN THE ORDER LISTED SO THAT THE FIRST BLOG ENTRY ON THE PAGE BECOMES #12 IF THAT MAKES SENSE

No comments:

Post a Comment